Chocolate Cinnamon Snowballs
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Delicious with a warm cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 cup butter (no substitutions), softened
- Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon with electric mixer until light. Gradually add flour, mixing until just blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1-inch apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer from baking sheets to wire racks; cool slightly. Roll in powdered sugar; cool completely on racks. Re-roll in powdered sugar.