Zesty Stir Fried Sprouts
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- NOT your mother's Brussels sprouts!
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 2 tsp Pepper & Lemon Seasoning
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- Fill large saucepan approximately 3/4 full of water. Bring to a boil over high heat and add Brussels sprouts. If sprouts are extra large, cut in half lengthwise. Cook uncovered until crisp tender, about 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Mix the lemon pepper seasoning and mustard in a small bowl and set aside
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and stir fry until their edges just begin to turn golden, about 1 to 2 minutes
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper mustard mixture over the sprouts to taste. Serve immediately.