Almond Butter Cookies
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 36 cookies
Vanilla and almond extracts give this simple cookie fabulous flavor!
- 1 cup softened butter (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated, coarse OR turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixer bowl. Stir in vanilla and almond extract; mix until well blended.
- Add salt, pecans and flour; stir until stiff dough forms.
- Pour 1/4 sugar into shallow bowl. Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll each in the sugar. Bake for 15 minutes on ungreased baking sheet; cool on wire rack.