Creamy White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Cook Time: 4 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Delicious topped with fresh berries, raspberry sauce or drizzle chocolate.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup corn syrup, light
- 6 oz white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat, stirring until completely melted. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl and beat with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add eggs one a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream, vanilla extract and almond extract. Blend in melted chocolate and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.