Irish Creme Liqueur
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 20 servings
- This is a homemade version of that famous liqueur! Perfect for a St. Patty's Day Celebration!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup egg substitute (the equivalent of 4 eggs)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1-3/4 cup whiskey
- Combine all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 24 hours to mix flavors. Stir before serving.