Skip to content
Citrus and Fennel Coleslaw Recipe
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Toasting the fennel seeds mellows the fennel flavor in this coleslaw.
- 1 tsp toasted fennel seed
- 1 large orange, peeled, chopped
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Onion Salt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 1 package coleslaw mix (8 ounces)
- Combine coleslaw mix and orange in a large bowl. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until blended. Add dressing to coleslaw; toss lightly to coat.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Note: To toast fennel seed, place in small skillet; toast over high heat 1 minute or until fragrant, shaking pan occasionally.