Beer Marinated Chicken
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- This simple marinade gives chicken a major flavor boost!
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Stir in beer; add chicken.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in refrigerator
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Cook until juice runs clear and internal temperature of chicken reaches 170ºF.