Crustless Tuna Quiche
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Tuna, three cheeses and mushrooms combine to make a rich and hearty quiche.
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 can (4.5ounces) mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Colby/Jack cheese blend, shredded
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine tuna, mushrooms and cheeses in a greased 10-inch quiche OR 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, onion, parsley, garlic salt and cayenne pepper in blender and process 15 seconds OR beat 1 minute with an electric mixer. Pour over tuna mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes if using quiche pan, (60 minutes if using 8-inch square pan), or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let set 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh tomato slices, if desired.