Coleslaw with Sweet Dill Dressing
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Showcase dill weed in this quick-to-fix coleslaw.
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, dill weed, black pepper and vinegar in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour coleslaw mix into a large bowl and toss with just enough Sweet Dill Dressing until coated. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 weeks. Use leftover dressing for green salads; whisk just before using.