- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Excellent with ham or turkey!
- 1/3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup dry red wine OR orange juice
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1/4 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins OR golden currants
- 1/2 tsp Ground Allspice
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes over medium heat until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Serve with grilled chicken, roast turkey, baked ham or pork chops. For a quick appetizer, spread over cream cheese and serve with crackers.