Chicken Pecan Finger Sandwiches
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Yield: 20 servings
- Chicken and pecans - the perfect flavor combination for these delicate sandwiches!
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup well drained crushed pineapple packed in juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1 loaf party bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread. Cover and refrigerate a
minimum of 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Remove crusts from bread. Spread filling on bread and cut into
desired shapes using a cookie cutter, or cut into finger sandwiches.
Serve sandwiches open face or with a top. If desired garnish with fresh herbs, vegetables or fruits.