- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- This warm, baked dip has a spicy pepper bite. Serve with a light ale beer.
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained (optional)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) chopped artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp pepper, red crushed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in artichokes, pineapple, pepperoncini, walnuts, Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and crushed red pepper.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm, with crackers or toasted mini-pitas
- Variation: Replace the Italian herb seasoning with 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Herbs plus 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Leaf Thyme; increase garlic salt to 1/2 teaspoon and decrease crushed red pepper to 1/8 teaspoon.