Skip to content
Harvest Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Yield: about 2 cups
- An easy, perfect appetizer or dessert for a fall get together.
- Assorted dippers: gingersnaps, apples, pears, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, etc
- 1/4 tsp Imitation Maple Flavor
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and maple flavoring in a medium-sized bowl. Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with fresh fruit or assorted crackers and cookies for dipping.