Zucchini Corn Muffins
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 10 muffins
- When zucchini is plentiful, here is yet another use! These moist muffins make a great accompaniment with soup or salad.
- 1 package (8.5 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Minced Onion
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Combine muffin mix, egg and milk; stir until just blended. Add cheese, zucchini, ground mustard, onion and cayenne. Do not over stir!
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden