Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Chop
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 18 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
A simple marinade makes for delicious lamb chops.
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp mint
- 3 lb frenched lamb chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- Combine all ingredients except lamb chops in a shallow container or resealable plastic bag. Add lamb chops and marinate refrigerated at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, drain lamb chops and discard marinade. Grill or broil lamb chops until desired doneness, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare lamb
- Recipe Note: Frenched lamb chops refer to chops tht have had the meat at the tip cut away to expose the bone.