Lamb Chops with Tzatziki Sauce
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Enjoy many of the flavors in a gyro in this quick-to-make lamb and Tzatziki sauce.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, crushed
- Tzatziki Sauce
- 12 lamb rib chops (about 2 racks)
- Combine yogurt, oregano, garlic salt, black pepper, cucumber and green onion in a medium bowl. Refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and rosemary in a resealable plastic bag. Add lamb chops and toss to coat. Marinate a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove chops from bag; discard marinade. Place lamb chops on baking sheet; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until 145ºF. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce.