Individual Vanilla Cheesecakes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
Everyone has room for these mini cheesecakes! Customize with a variety of toppings!
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 inches)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup corn syrup, light
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Fresh fruit, jam, pie filling OR chocolate curls
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 paper baking cups. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and corn starch in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into paper baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, until just set.
- Chill for 1 hour. Top with fresh fruit, jam, pie filling OR chocolate curls as desired.