Herb Baked Potato Wedges
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Experiment with different types of potatoes for extra visual appeal.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Rosemary Leaf
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano Leaf
- Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.