Skip to content
Cumin Glazed Grilled Salmon
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- An easy but spicy glaze that is delicious on seafood, chicken or pork chops.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, dark
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Heat a dry nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add cumin and toss for 1 to 2 minutes until cumin is toasted. Use care not to burn. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine cumin, garlic salt, black pepper and corn syrup in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Brush glaze over both sides of the salmon. Grill or broil, turning once and brushing liberally with glaze. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.