Chocolate Cinnamon Cheesecake
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cinnamon adds a subtle flavor to this dessert.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Turn off oven, open oven door, and let cheesecake cool slowly in oven. Chill before serving.
- TIP: For best result when baking, place a pan of water on the oven shelf below the cheesecake. This will help prevent the cake from cracking while baking.