Skip to content
Chili Spiced Nuts Recipe
Cook Time: 13 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- These chili flavored nuts are irresistible!
- 2 cup (12 ounces) salted mixed nuts with peanuts
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil OR vegetable oil
- Combine oil, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in medium skillet. Heat mixture over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Add nuts.
- Cook and stir frequently over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are toasted. Remove from heat. Stir in chili powder. Serve warm or at room temperature.