Chicken Taco Salad
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
All your favorite taco salad flavors using easy to cook chicken tenders.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 package (10 ounces) salad greens
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly
- Place salad greens on a platter. Top with chicken, black olives, tomatoes, and cheese. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips, if desired.