Skip to content
Creamy Potatoes and Eggs
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Perfect for brunch or dinner! This can be made ahead, then baked later.
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 cup (12 ounces) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 egg, hard cooked, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine milk, beaten eggs and cream cheese in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix hash browns, onions, garlic salt and hard cooked eggs in greased 2-quart casserole. Pour milk mixture over all; stir to combine. Cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle top with parsley. Place egg slices, overlapping, in center of casserole. Serve.