Cranberry Glazed Ham
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
The finishing touch for a ham.
- 1/2 to 2 lb fully cooked ham
- 10 to 12 cloves, whole
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, wine, mustard and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Score top of ham 1/2 inch deep in diamond pattern and stud with whole cloves.
- Place ham on rack in shallow baking pan (or directly on baking pan, if no rack is available). Bake until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 140ºF (about 1-1/2 hours). Brush with cranberry sauce every 15 minutes during baking.
- Heat any remaining sauce to a boil, and serve in a separate bowl or spoon over ham slices.