Cinnamon Butter Cookies
- Cook Time: 32 Minutes
- Yield: 36 cookies
- Pair these cinnamon butter cookies with a tall glass of cold milk or a steaming mug of latte.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup butter,softened (no substitutions)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Beat butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until light and fluffy using an electric mixer. Gradually add flour, mixing until blended.
- Form cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheets; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Cool.
- Sprinkle cookie tops with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Variation: For spice cookies, reduce cinnamon to 1 teaspoon. Add 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon cloves. Shape in balls or use spritz maker.