Skip to content
Herb Biscuits Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 biscuits or 12 breadsticks
- Gourmet biscuits or breadsticks from a can!
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tube (about 16 ounces) refrigerator biscuits OR breadsticks
- 2 tbsp shredded OR grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Separate dough into individual biscuits or roll into breadsticks; place on baking sheet. Brush tops and sides of each biscuit or
breadstick with olive oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm
- Substitute 2 tablespoons of any of the following for the Italian seasoning: poppy seeds or sesame seeds.